Job title: Compliance Specialist
Company: Red Hat
Job description: Job summary
The Red Hat Legal team is looking for a talented individual to join our new Global Legal and Compliance Center of Excellence (CoE) as a Compliance Specialist in Delhi, India supporting the Global Compliance team. In this role, you will support Red Hat s Global Ethics and Compliance Program by helping to monitor, document, and improve compliance with Red Hat s policies and processes, particularly in the areas of anti-corruption, anti-bribery, and third-party risk. You will have the opportunity to learn a variety of compliance areas, gain meaningful familiarity with our global business, and quickly become an integral member of Red Hat s global compliance team. You should have excellent problem-solving skills, judgment, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. As a Compliance Specialist, you ll need to be meticulously organized, pay attention to detail, be able to quickly learn new and complex concepts, and enjoy interacting with people from different functional and geographical backgrounds. You ll also need to have excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues around the world about complex issues in an accurate, concise, and thorough manner.
Primary job responsibilities
- Partner with team members to maintain, improve, and implement tools and procedures for monitoring and assessing compliance with various internal policies and compliance procedures
- Assist with gathering information, documentation, and resources needed to conduct compliance assessments
- Conduct and document compliance assessments in accordance with defined procedures
- Report on and communicate results of compliance assessments and evaluations
- Interact with associates at all levels of the organization to respond to questions and provide education about policies and compliance processes
- Assist with implementation of new and improved procedures, conduct ongoing follow-ups to ensure continued effectiveness
- Evaluate existing compliance procedures to ensure ongoing accuracy and relevance
- Assist with and support program goals, initiatives, and objectives as needed
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate concepts into clear steps
- College or higher education degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a legal and regulatory compliance function within a complex international organization
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee. Options ApplyApply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 07:20:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!