Job title: Cyber Security Engineer 2 – Data & Identity Protection
Job description: FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Title: Cyber Security Engineer II
Business Unit / Product Line: Cyber Security
Reporting to: Sr. Manager, Cyber Security Operations
Location: Bangalore, IN
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Cyber Security Operations, this role is responsible for managing corporate wide efforts in the areas of Privileged Identity and access management and will work with stakeholders to understand threats unique to that functional area. This position will collaborate with technology, security, and product management groups across the corporation to drive successful execution of the privileged access management program to ensure an appropriate enterprise security posture.
General IT knowledge is required. A solid understanding of OS’s, IP networks, database, and application functionality are critical. This position should be able to participate in technical discussions with IT partners and have the ability to quickly understand the FICO Technology environment’s key applications.
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security Team and GTS IT partners to drive visibility of all aspects of the delivery of privileged access management solutions.
- Provide expertise as an internal subject matter expert with respect to IAM/PAM, policy and decision-making processes to ensure alignment with FICO’s business model and enterprise risk strategy.
- Partner with IT, Security and product teams towards resolution and holding teams accountable to targeted project dates.
- Maintain and direct execution of the PAM solution deployment, maintenance & management of communication and resolution of findings across the enterprise stakeholders.
- Planning, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Management Solutions
- Rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating distinct systems ensuring services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
- Provide guidance on practices and trends in privileged account security.
- Coordinate with cyber security team to ensure solution assurance and compliance to security policy, procedures, standards and baseline security configurations.
- Establish and monitor the appropriate configuration standards, based on CIS, to ensure baselines are being met and compliance drift is managed.
- Monitor activities of assigned partner areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and standards.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new business initiatives involving security to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Provide guidance to business functions on security-related matters.
- Initiate improvement activity to reduce risk, ensure compliance, lower cost, and improve quality within IT processes.
- Conduct/support periodic risk assessments and develop appropriate mitigation plans in support of deliverables particularly for audit.
- Conduct Identity Synchronization (Okta/WorkDay)
- Contribute toward Identity Governance
- Refine and revise existing policies and procedures to support internal and external compliance programs.
- Author new policies and procedures and ensure adequate training for adherence by employees.
- Support additional internal and external compliance activity as required.
- Regularly interact with all levels of management and peers with dignity, respect, and tact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum 4+ years of performing Cyber Security Operations that includes Identity & Access Management and privileged access management.
- AWS Certification, CISSP,or another similar info security/IT certification is desired or the willing to pursue CISSP.
- Certification in Privileged IAM products like Cyber-Ark is a plus
- Strong understanding of identity & access management, privileged accounts and elevated privileges.
- Experience with administrating, implementing and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions
- Experience with PAM tools such as Cyber Ark/HashyCorp and other IAM tools
- Knowledge and understanding of the enterprise password vault essentials, data flows, platforms, and safes.
- Knowledge of methods of access control to applications/systems, including role-based and rule-based.
- Understanding and practical experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge in any of the technologies such as Active directory/LDAP, Red Hat Identity management, Okta, power broker, HashyCorp & container security etc.
- Demonstrates subject-matter expert level understanding in multiple IT, Security and Software disciplines.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep track of large amounts of information across disparate systems.
- Ability to keep making progress and define future strategy/policy with regards to IAM/PAM
- Adherent to ‘continuous monitoring’ and ‘continuous improvement’ thought process.
- Demonstrated technical security expertise in a variety of cloud platforms (preferred).
- Proven track record of decision-making and leadership with matrixed teams.
- Comfortable interfacing with other internal organizations regarding problems that must be addressed to enhance security posture.
- Ability to effectively translate and present solutions in business or management terms.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- CICD/microservices/DevSecOps experience as a major plus.
- Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) experience is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus.
Our Compensation Approach:
- Basic salary is dependent on experience, value and expected contribution.
- We operate various incentive plans to recognize and drive performance; we will supply details.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:01:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!