Job title: Junior Engineer – Bio Medical
Company: Apollo Hospitals
Job description: *
- Using computer software and mathematical models to design, develop and test new materials, devices and equipment. This can involve programming electronics, building and evaluating prototypes, troubleshooting problems, and rethinking the design until it works correctly;
- liaising with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability;
- conducting research to solve clinical problems using a variety of means to collate the necessary information, including questionnaires, interviews and group conferences;
- liaising closely with other medical professionals, such as doctors and therapists as well as with end-users (patients and their careers);
- discussing and solving problems with manufacturing, quality, purchasing and marketing departments;
- assessing the potential wider market for products or modifications suggested by health professionals or others;
- arranging clinical trials of medical products;
- approaching marketing and other industry companies to sell the product;
- writing reports and attending conferences and exhibitions to present your work and latest designs to a range of technical and non-technical audiences;
- meeting with senior health service staff or other managers to exchange findings;
- dealing with technical queries from hospitals and GPs and giving advice on new equipment;
- testing and maintaining clinical equipment;
- training technical or clinical staff;
- investigating safety-related incidents;
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the field, nationally and internationally.
- To ensure that the customers carry a uniform brand experience of Apollo and work with the Units to achieve this objective.
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 07:31:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!